Two meeting options, in-person or drive-thru
In-person – Saturday, September 26th (see Den times below)
This is a new way for us to meet; We will need your help to make it both fun and safe! We are meeting outside and in-person at McDaniel Park (The GLOBE Academy lower campus park)
- 11:00 am to 11:45am – New Lion Scouts (Welcome!)
- Noon to 12:45pm – Tiger Scouts and our Phoenix girls Den
- 2:00 pm to 2:45pm – Wolf Scouts
- 3:00 pm to 3:45pm – Bear Scouts
- 4:00 pm to 4:45 pm – Webelo Den 1
- 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm – Webelo Dens 2 and 3
- 6:00 pm to 6:45 pm – Webelo Den 4
- Bring folding chairs. There is no seating area at the park.
- You will pick up your materials as you enter the Park. (Rank Badge, Face Paint, Neckerchief and Slide)
- We will have a taped-off area for the Pack to help distance
- Bring your water bottle and rain gear. We will have very limited coverage. – 30% chance of rain
- Restrooms will NOT be available
- Class A Uniforms please! (Button-up Blue Shirts)
- Opening ceremony – The Pledge, The Scout Oath and Law
- A Song and Welcome
- Rank advancement ceremony (Pack 345 is providing each scout with a new neckerchief and slide this year!)
- Popcorn Kick-off
- Self-check your family before coming to the meeting. Please stay home if you are experiencing systems or have had virus exposure before the meeting.
- Face masks are required
- Keep socially distanced
- When your Rank’s time slot is complete please allow room for the next rank to arrive (go home! ?). Please keep your scouts off the playground.
- Bring a folding chair for you and your scout.
- In the event of bad weather we will reschedule
Drive-thru Advancement – September 27th, 5pm to 6pm
We have a ‘Drive thru” rank advancement option for families uncomfortable meeting in person. The Drive-Thru will be held Sunday, September 27th, 5pm to 6pm, at the GLOBE Academy Lower campus parking lot.