Pack 345 is a non-profit organization and is entirely self-funded. We strive to keep individual dues low in order to make scouting accessible to as many families as possible; however, the Pack is heavily dependent on fundraising to cover baseline scout expenses including registration fees and scout awards, and subsidize the cost of scouting events for scouts and their family members.
Our most important fundraiser each year is through popcorn sales. The Popcorn Fundraiser is our only major fundraising event of the year. We’re aiming for 100% participation and can only do it with you! Your effort helps us pay for our Pack’s activities, like the Pinewood Derby, as well as supporting regional and national Scouting resources that benefit our pack, like Bert Adams Scout Camp where we go camping. We hope that between now and December 19th, 2021, you will help us get to 100% participation.
We ask for your family’s support in Fundraising this year by committing to these 3 actions this year.
- Download and Sign up for www.trails-end.com (or use the app)
- Ask 30 of your friends, family and coworkers to support your scout. Do this in person or via social media, email or text.
- Sign up for a 2 hour shift at one of our scheduled storefront sales.
Below are some great reference guides
- Handout for Fundraising/Popcorn Kickoff (for parents)
- Trails End App Quick Start Guide for parents
- 2021 Online Product Lineup
- How to Sell $1000 in just 8 hours socially distanced